Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pressing On

Four weeks tomorrow into this nightmare. I just cannot wait until I wake up and find myself in heaven with God and meet my child. Will he still be a baby, or will he be a child? Or will he be an adult? Since we won't have earthly bodies, I know he won't have an age but I wonder what he will look like.
It feels like it has been forever, but at the same time still feels like I should be pregnant. The hardest place to be is our bedroom because that is where I often spent time thinking about being pregnant and looking in the mirror and laying as still as possible trying to feel a kick.
God is reminding me that there are trials in this life and no matter how hard I wish I can't turn back the clock. Time to keep pressing on. Student teaching is going well as I can focus on plans and the students better now. Thank you for all of your prayers. My new hope is helping and loving others. I'm working on figuring out how I am going to do that with my life. I think maybe God has given me the gift of creating through drawing and painting. Not sure, haven't done much painting. Please pray for me as I try to create several drawings and then a painting of our precious little guy. Maybe that would be one way I could bless others who have lost babies. Or any loved one for that matter.
Thursday night I met with a group of other ladies who have lost babies. It was a good time to listen and share. I am so glad God brought these ladies into my life.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss! I wanted to share something, anything that could possibly help you and I found this article written by a clinical social worker. I hope it helps. http://www.lds.org/ensign/2013/02/lifting-the-hands-which-hang-down?lang=eng&query=baby+die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read the book 'Heaven is for Real' or get the audio version. It helped Cara and I a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the website, Tamera. I do like reading things like that and it helps a lot. Malachi, I read Heaven is for Real about a year ago but I will have to read it again now, thanks. I also heard someone else say it helped them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for caring.