Saturday, March 16, 2013

New Day

Each day is a new day. Sometimes, this is a good thing. Some evenings are hard to get through because I think this busyness and pain will never end. Then in the morning, God's mercies really are new! It's astonishing. Then some mornings, I wake up only thinking of Jonah and feeling the emptiness and aching heart. Last night we arrived in Kansas City to stay at a hotel with my parents and go to the Gem and Mineral Show today. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub, yet I was mad I could enjoy the hot tub because I am no longer pregnant. It was a mix of amazing and upsetting. There are many moments like that in my life right now. I absolutely love seeing moms with babies everywhere, yet my heart feels pain. God is getting me through, moment by moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axPlLqLmSUw

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing honestly with us. We are thinking of you and praying for you. Glad you got to get away for the weekend. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for caring.